hire seo specialist – Learn How SEO Experts Services Can Help You Reach More of Your Local Customers
Uncover 7 “search engine optimization” tips that “SEO” experts service providers should explain to help you choose the best seo services and to help you increase your visitors in your local market. First of all, you may be asking, what is search engine optimization or SEO? SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimization” or “search engine optimizer.” We know that choosing a search engine specialist can be risky and we’ve even heard about some SEO consultants that used unethical… or what is known as black hat tricks. How can you protect yourself from the few spoiled apples? We have included 7 misconceptions, half-truths OR Lies…
Listed below are 7 pointers you should know before hiring an SEO expert service professional.
1. Can a SEO expert guarantee you a Google #1 position? According to Google, no one can pull that off. Google is like mother nature, you never know what to expect. Google is definitely on it’s job by changing the algorithms frequently. So once you think you got it down pat… the rules are changed.
2. Are some black hat tricks are OK? Nope… you don’t want to run the risk of Google banning your website from their search engine. Since Google search represents 67% of all searches, you could potentially lose a big chuck of your visitors, thus income.
3. I heard that it cost every time someone clicks on your website: Yes and no. That’s only true when you participate in PPC, (Pay Per Click) and that’s a paid advertisement. Search engine optimization is what we call an organic search and that’s free.
4. Is it true that I should use only keywords that are lightly searched? Nope. You will want to have your keywords researched to have a balance between having enough searches but not to competitive.
5. The company that contacted me mentioned that they have a contract with Google and that they can easily get me on the first page of Google. Google never accepts money for inclusion in their search results. Again the organic search is free.
6. Once my site is up, is it too late to acquire SEO expert services? It’s best if you have acquired the assistance of a specialist before you built your house (website). However, a good SEO strategist can suggest corrections that can improve your ranking.
7. Will I have to redesign my entire website in order to get more visitors to my site? Normally, no. Most sites just have a few behind the scenes adjustments that need to be made. And most of the time it’s in the meta tags, which has nothing to do with the cosmetics of your site. If you are unsure about making changes, always start with small changes, analyze, then move on to larger changes if needed.
There you are, 7 of the most asked SEO questions from local business owners. If you’re planning to hire a SEO expert, you should at least educate yourself on some of the SEO lingo. There is nothing like an educated consumer. An informed consumer make better decisions. To learn about the pro’s and con’s of hiring a SEO consultant be sure to watch our short SEO expert video.